- HOW TO ENTER: The webSaver.ca ‘Summer Contest 2021’ (the “Contest”) is sponsored by webSaver.ca. To enter and qualify, you must be a webSaver.ca member starting on June 28th, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. EST until July 26th, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Contest Period”) visit: www.websaver.ca/en_ca/contests/, log in with your webSaver.ca account or register by completing the online entry form and submit. You must confirm compliance with the contest rules by checking the appropriate box.
Those who are found using fake/fraudulent usernames & emails will be disqualified from the draw.
- No purchase necessary*
- Contest closes July 26th, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time
- THE PRIZE(S):
- One (1) prize of $500.00 CAD ($500.00 total) in the form of a grocery gift card.
- 1 of 4 weekly prizes of $100.00 CAD ($400.00 total) in the form of a grocery gift card.
- THE SELECTION PROCESS: The winner for the $500 and winners for the $100 weekly draws will be selected at random.<br>
- The $500.00 CAD draw will be held in Montreal, Quebec at 10:00 AM EST on July 28th, 2021.
- The four $100 weekly draws will be held Montreal, Quebec at 10:00 AM EST on the following days: July 6th 2021, July 13th 2021, July 20th 2021, and July 27th 2021.
- Before being declared a winner, the selected entrant will be notified by email. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must first complete a written Contest Declaration and Release form confirming compliance with the Contest rules. In the event that a selected entrant cannot be reached within five (5) business days of the relevant draw date or otherwise does not meet all Contest conditions, all rights to the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received, time permitted. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded.
- No correspondence pertaining to this Contest will be entered into except with potential winners. The Contest Sponsor accepts no liability for printing errors on material distributed for this Contest.
- Prizes will be awarded and delivered to the confirmed winners by webSaver.ca. Potential winners will be required to release the Contest Sponsor, its agencies and representatives from liability with respect to the contest and the prize. An Affidavit of Eligibility and Release must be executed. In the event of non-compliance with Official Rules, if a potential winner is deemed ineligible, declines prize or fails to return Release within the time period specified, or Release, prize and/or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or does not meet all contest conditions prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitted.
- All entries become the property of webSaver.ca. The Contest Sponsor accepts no liability for printing errors on material distributed for this Contest nor will any responsibility be taken for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by the Contest Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user's system or limit a participant's ability to participate in the Contest. Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this promotion should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond Contest Sponsor's control, corrupt the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest. In the event of early termination of the Contest, a notice will be posted on-line and a random drawing to award all prizes will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Contest or disqualify entrant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the contest as determined by the Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding any entry, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry (i.e. the person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail address).
- By entering this Contest, winners agree to be governed by these rules, and, if requested, agree to have their names and addresses (city and province only) in a winners’ list. Winners further agree to allow the Contest Sponsor to use their names, addresses (city and province only) and photographs without compensation for advertising purposes related to this Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to all residents of Canada, who have reached the age of 18 by the contest entry date, except employees of webSaver.ca, its advertising and promotional agencies, or parties engaged in the development, production and distribution of materials related to this Contest, and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and local laws and regulations.
- QUEBEC RESIDENTS ONLY: For Québec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des Alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of prizes may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
MINIMUM DISCLOSURE: *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of Canada 18 and older at the date of entry. Contest closes July 26th, 2021. To enter and for official Rules, including odds of winning, and prize descriptions, visit www.websaver.ca/en_ca/contest. You are providing your information to webSaver.ca. The information you provide will only be used for administering the contest.